Saturday, March 21, 2015

Copyright 2014 ® Santa Fe /Rio Grande Productions Creative Director: Derrick Still (VOL 1)



I have to go on record & say that not only is this the most uninspiring work I have ever done, but this is also THE LAST TIME I will ever agree to do a commission for a private individual on a limited budget. By far the worst career move I have ever made & as a result, will only offer my services to high profile clients. What should have been interesting has instead turned out to be the most negative, exhausting & degrading experience I have ever had as an illustrator.  NEVER AGAIN.





































































































































































THE MOST UNINSPIRING BODY OF WORK I HAVE EVER DONE. NEVER AGAIN WILL I AGREE TO DO ANOTHER WESTERN BASED COMMISSION.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete